P Waddington Slavery Statement and Company Values
P Waddington makes a stance over a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business and relationships.
We will implement and enforce effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
Our Company Values reflect both how our customers see us and how we interact with each other.
We are committed to pursuing innovative ideas and discovering new solutions within the rendering industry and also the waste industry.
We aim to give excellent standards in everything we do to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
We are committed to performing our duties in a sustainable manner, considering our colleagues, customers and the environment when making our decisions.
We build productive relationships and strive to do what is right for our customer whilst delivering excellent value for money.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for P Waddington.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and secured on a email password based computer system or information that is locked away with only limited access to designated persons and management.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Again only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.